Thursday, March 19, 2020

Getting Out

Today I got out for a walk. It was freedom
for me.

We all do have to watch what we are doing
in this season of life.

There was a few other people on the trail.
They were all young people with young
children.

Though they shouldn't be affected it is
still important to take safety measures.

I am not happy about the virus because
of personal circumstances but it is
important to do the best we can to
keep our distance.

I find it interesting because in our
state we can go grocery shopping
where the limited of people isn't
part of the package at this point.

The stores though here have been
responsible where they are opening
hours early where seniors, pregnant
women and those with underlying
symptoms to shop for two hours
without any other customers. A
very good thing.

Encourage others to follow what
is happening though you may not
like it. I certainly know I don/t.
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment