Friday, March 20, 2020

Continue To Encourage

Earlier this week someone I enjoy
from my church called to let me
know how sorry he was over the
loss of my mother.

I asked him how things were going
with him and his family. He said
outside of his youngest being sick
with a cold everything was good.

He asked me how the whole thing
of encouraging others is going.
I told him with the whole social
distance going with the virus it
is a bit hard in that way.

I do still have the avenue here
to let people know that not all
things are lost. We must have
hope that we will make it through
this.

When this virus is over whether
a couple weeks or months the
world is going to be different.
I know we will see each other
in a different way. We will
appreciate each other more.
At least that is what I am
hoping for.

It is so hard to know how
this finishes since we never
have had anything like this
in our lifetime.

The main thing I can say right
now is keep up your chin and
rely in the hope you have in
God. Speak to him on a regular
basis. Ask him for answers.
Appreciate everyone in a way
you have never before. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment