Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Hello There

I wasn't sure what to name this post. For others
to feel it is important to read the title should be
something for them to say yes.

It isn't ever easy to figure out a good title.
Probably why it is good to have an editor
that knows what they are doing especially
with the title. I don't have one of those.

Since everyone is told to isolate themselves
I figured to say hello. I am sure you can
have company even on line.

My mattress isn't helping out at all.
My back hurts when I get up. I feel
as though I am at least a hundred years
old. My back is starting to feel better
right now.

I enjoy sleeping on the couch since I
fall asleep really quickly. The problem
with the couch though is my neck hurts
when I wake up. It must be because it
is small space on the couch.

I do stretching for my back and neck.
I feel I must do it before I go to bed
now. It could help me out.

So right now the mattress purpose is
to hurt me. See I put purpose in.

I hope you are having a good day
whether you are staying at home
or not.

I plan to get coffee today with a
friend however we will be sitting
outside since no place you can't
sit right now. I can walk a lot if
I choose to.

No comments:

Post a Comment