Thursday, March 19, 2020

Life Must Go On

Right now most of our lives have changed
in one form or another no matter what
country we live in because of the
Coronavirus.

To be honest I am already tired of it.
I know that we all have to take measures
not to spread it; however, on television
they continue asking if we have questions
or giving us what we must do to solve it.

I am sure most of us already know though
there are those that are ignoring it. I
think for this to get over as fast as
possible everyone must do the best
they can do to be safe.

No one still really knows how serious
the coronavirus is though I think the
measures taken has gone a bit too far.

I understand those who have traveled
especially to areas where the virus has
hit hard to self-quarantine themselves.
I even understand to give each other
distance from one another.

Where I live they won't even let us
sit outside after buying a cup of
coffee or a sandwich even when
we are being responsible in keeping
the proper distance from one another.

Those that have been asked to self-
quarantined themselves it is for 14
days. I hope some of these measures
we have been asked to follow will
end as well. I guess we will find out
won't we.

Until next time do what you can do
to live as normal life as you can. I
guess they are calling it the new
normal. God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment