Sunday, March 15, 2020

Isolation

Everyday I feel that I am being more
isolated. The Coronavirus is putting
restrictions on me more each day.

The loss of my mother my brother and
sister were worried that I would isolate
myself because of my grief instead the
government and others are doing so
instead.

Most churches in the area were closing;
however, mine was still open going to
two services until Saturday when a
family came down with flu-like
symptoms so they decided to cancel
going with viewing online instead.

I have to say it really makes me mad
that they decided to cancel. I can
understand in a way but I think they
should have cancelled the nursery.
Sunday school.

Giving people an option in coming
knowing many won't come because
of the restrictions. Asking those who
are sick to stay away as well as our
governor has already said and not
having anymore than 250 people
present in one place though we
know grocery stores may have more
than that at one time.

At this time nothing I can do except
do what I can without further isolation.
Enjoy your day wherever you are at.
Keep joy even if you are being restricted
by others. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment