Saturday, March 14, 2020

Moving On

As you know my mother past away
last week. I am in an adjustment
period. I was her caregiver so I am
not sure whether I will stay in the
apartment or not. If so it would be
finding a roommate or two. Ideally
two would be good to keep the cost
down.

With roommates it would allow me
to travel as well in the near future.
I am not sure when it would happen.
Currently I am cleaning the apartment
out. Also, my mother's estate will have
to be completed as well.

I am hoping to have a blog where I can
travel telling everyone about my adventures.
I will keep you up to date about it as well.

I knew this day would come real soon
but I didn't know at this date. Now I
will be living a life of purpose in a
different way.

May God bless you in whatever you are
doing with your purpose. If you are
in a similar position as I my desire
is that God will tell you what is next
as well.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment