Thursday, March 12, 2020

Making A Plan

It is so important to make a plan
in whatever we do.

I find it ironic here they have
made a plan for the virus that
has it us. They say don't panic
but the plan in itself in some
aspects anyway is a panic at
least I feel that way.

People are working from home
which is OK in itself along with
stopping sporting events.

In itself looks like a good idea
going with precautions that we
should be doing already if we
have a cold or the flu.

I understand this virus we won't
know we have it until it happens.
Of course, we can say that about
a cold as well which I may be in
the beginning stage.

My mother's funeral is today. I
became upset when her priest
ask for friends not to come but
only family. Well we will have
little family at the funeral because
many are from out of town and
couldn't make it. We plan another
celebration at a later date.

I know that some of her friends
will likely not attend but to
suggest to stay home didn't
come over to me in a positive
way though we will have the
friends included in the later
date.

So the gather will likely not
be many I expect but I want
more than dozen people though
it maybe how many show up.

So whatever plans you make in
whatever you do make sure it is
positive even in a negative situation
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment