Friday, March 13, 2020

Life Is Crazy Now

The Coronavirus right now is having the
government doing crazy things in my mind.

In my area the governor closed the schools
until April 24. I am not sure why that date
and why our area.

I know of one person who died of  the
virus and I am not sure how many others
have died or have the virus.

My sister arriving back home after
visiting here because of our mother
who passed away while she was here
is now staying home since she had
left the country. She is following the
local government direct though she
believes it is overkill.

I believe that God is going to take
care of his people for the most part.
I am going to live my life the best
I can under the circumstances.

I am going to wash my hands, if I
have to sneeze I am going to cover
my mouth and do any other precautions
we should do being sick anyway.

Anyway I am going to continue doing
my life purpose as much as possible
along with the grieving of my mother.
Also, I have to clear things of my mothers
as well. If they ask us to stay home and
indoors I will follow as close as I can but
I will go out to throw things anyway.

For those going through the same directive
as we are doing here I wish you the best.
Those who are not I hope you won't have
to in the near future.

The important thing is to keep our faith
no matter what others say. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment