Monday, March 2, 2020

More Than Encouraging

Encouraging is important for sure in whatever
we do. We need to set the example for other's
too.

I am not only here to encourage others to
follow their life purpose but to lead the way
the best I can.

I am no expert but letting people know that
life is beyond just doing things it is experiencing
this as well.

Not everyone knows they are here for a purpose
but if I can let as many as possible know it is
true than I have done a job.

God created for a purpose that goes beyond
ourselves. It includes every person we meet.
It doesn't matter how they treat us or not.
It doesn't matter whether they think we are
friends or not. In fact it doesn't matter if we
ever meet them again after one time.

The important thing is to put an impression
to every person we meet whether we say
a lot of words or not.

They may not have an impression of us
today or tomorrow but weeks or months
or years from now they may. They may
think about you or me some day thinking
I remember that person who gave me their
attention and encourage me. I am on this
path now because of that person. He or
she may not remember our name but they
do remember what we did for them.

Something to really think about right now.
Our talents and gifts are out there for others
to meet and hang on.



No comments:

Post a Comment