Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Sister Coming To Town

Today my sister Barb is going to arrive to
spend a few days with my mom and I.

It is a good thing because we haven't
seen her for a while and yesterday mom
had a tough day.

I hope the arrival of Barb will help
things with mom.

Mom said that she had pain in her
legs so I hope that is all it is. Gave
her a pain killer to help out  but so
far not doing much good.

I asked mom if she wanted to get
out of bed at some point she said
yes. I told her she has to do a better
job and get back to where she was
a day earlier.

Getting old is not an easy thing and
taking care of someone old isn't easy
either. It is my purpose right now and
she needs me so that is they way it is.

I hope that Barb can put a spark in
her step. Please pray for mom too.

No comments:

Post a Comment