Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Step By Step

With my purpose changing now I
realize that we take it step by step.

God when he created us gave us
each a specific purpose in life.

We have to realize what it is and
follow it the best we can.

He gives us free will as well. So
we can decide how we follow it
as well.

It is important to follow his purpose
for us because I have mentioned it
before we are most happy when we
follow our purpose.

Now that my life is changing the
purpose is changing as well in a
way.

My overall purpose hasn't changed
but what I am doing with it is
changing.

The loss of my mother who was my
main purpose for seven years as her
caregiver now is done. Now time to
do something different.

My main purpose or focus if you
want to call it that hasn't changed at
all.

It continues to encourage others.
Help others to discover their purpose
or to continue on the path they all
ready know.

Until next time have a good time
with your life and purpose. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment