Thursday, April 23, 2020

Complicated

On Wednesday I received a link from one
of the leader's wife in my church where
a pastor and his wife from another church
were speaking about grief.

She being a counselor did a lot of the
speaking  She mentioned that grief was
more than a loss of a love one. As you
may know my mother passed away in early
March. It has been a difficult time since
I was her caregiver for seven years.

So anyway she mentioned that grief
can be a loss of any kind. It is our
response to loss. How everyone
reacts to grief is unique to each
individual.

In a way it is like our life purpose
where we are each unique, We were
created not only unique when it comes
 to our life purpose so with grief.

Her recommendation which I thought
was good is not to shut down our grief
holding it inside. Important to let it
out. I certainly have done that.

I realized that I have spent a lot of
my life grieving over loss and not
a lot of it has to do with death.

She recommended writing down
in a journal how you feel or do
anything that you enjoy doing.

I hope everyone is doing well
right now. I hear from you whether
your in Europe, Asia, North or
South America. If you feel it is
important to leave a comment
please do so. I am sure others
would like to hear from you
besides myself. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment