Friday, April 24, 2020

Hello Rain

Here in Western Washington the sun
has been out a lot this April. I know
that I have mentioned it before.

Well for the rest of April we are
expecting to have a lot of rain or
just say it is going to rain everyday.

We certainly do need the rain
especially with summer coming
up real soon. We are expecting
to have a hot summer.

I personally hope it stays in the
eighties. I am not a fan of it
getting into the nineties except
once in a while.

I am sure with the coronavirus
we will be expected to keep our
social distancing for a while so
that means when getting outside
we have to stay at least six feet
apart. I have heard from some that
we should stay even further apart.

The distance to me isn't as important
as seeing someone well as able for
both of us to hear one another.

The difficult part is not able to hug
or give a handshake or high-five
or whatever you do when greeting.

Enjoy your weekend in whatever
manner you plan Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment