Saturday, April 11, 2020

Going Forward

I am not sure why viewership is down
however I hope it will change in the
days, weeks and months ahead.

Living a life of purpose I am sure
most have figured it out where
God has given each of us a purpose
unique to us. How it works out
depends on us.

On occasion I will remind us
of the fact it is true. It is easy
to forget on occasion because
we get to busy sometimes.
Right now it doesn't seem to
be the problem though.

If you have a question that you
would like to ask put it in the
comment section.

I figure an important thing now
is to write about what I am doing
and how purpose is part of the
plan.

I know to that I am a Christian
and an American so my prospective
is likely different from Christians
and non-Christian of other countries
who I hope can benefit from me.

Until next time enjoy your day.
As Christians this is Holy Week
so important what Christ did for
us. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment