Friday, April 10, 2020

The Overpass

Thursday morning I decided to walk the 
overpass of the highway. 

It is real close to where I live. I usually
turn right outside the apartment complex
but this time I decided to go little left
then straight to the overpass.

I don't walk on the overpass very often
only on occasion. I am not great with
heights but I decided to do that on
Thursday morning.

The sun was already out. It was a bit
cool but it was to be the hottest day
of the year so far being in the sixties.

Walking west on the overpass I look
south by turning left I see the Narrows
Bridge. It is how I go when I go to
Tacoma. 

Behind the tall trees is Mt. Rainier.
It is so beautiful especially on a day
like Thursday. 

Nothing better then seeing the majestic
Mt. Rainier on a beautiful day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment