Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Going Out

I was listening to a radio station on Tuesday for
a few minutes that I wasn't familiar with. I 
believe it was a news talk station though it
may not have been either.

The two announcers were talking about
the Coronavirus specifically stay at home.

One of the announcers said he knew people
who had stayed home for the last three weeks
without going anywhere. He thought they 
figured that is what they were supposed to do.

Though the governor of Washington state
asked us to stay at home he knew to it was
important to get out some as well. The 
importance was to social distance at the
same time. 

I have been doing a good job doing both 
going out and doing social distance. I am
a social person by nature so I have to see
people even if it is at least six feet apart.
Actually I have tried staying even further
distance then that if I can do it.

I know those that are getting groceries
being delivered to their homes which is
a good idea. I personally go into the 
store however I go when the crowds
are small. 

The stores not only now have marks for
social distancing they have a block between
the cashier and the customer as well.

If I go to a place where there is more 
people than I think to be able to do
the best at social distancing I don't stay.

So get out even if it is being by yourself.
The thing is you can discover places 
nearby that you have never seen or 
explored. So enjoy yourself OK.  

No comments:

Post a Comment