Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Sun Keeps Shining

It really seems like every day is the same
however the sun has been shining for the
whole month of April.

They say April showers bring May flowers.
So far not the deal. They are forecasting
rain this coming weekend but I am not
sure about after that.

It is nice to get out for a walk on a daily
basis though. We have been having pollen
on the trees recently as well. Of course
they blow onto the cars.

My car is under a carport when I am at
home so most of the pollen ends up on
the windshield.

I figure at some point like so many others
I will have to wash the car.

When the rain comes on Saturday it should
take care of the pollen on the car.

Right now I am still getting rid of stuff and
thinking of the future too.

What is the next step on my life purpose?


No comments:

Post a Comment