Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Grateful (What does it mean to you)

I am sure we all have our own definition
of being grateful. I think grateful is the
cousin of thankful or thanksgiving

Most of us put thankful ahead of grateful.
Thankful is higher than grateful. It means
more to us depending on the situation.

So the definition of grateful is appreciation
I hope that helps you out more for what
it means to you.

Here in Washington state it rains a lot
especially this time of the year. So we
can be grateful or thankful when the sun
comes out.

If it has been raining for a solid week I
am thankful when the sun comes out.
I am grateful when it comes out for a
short period of a day.

Be grateful for some things while being
thankful for others. I hope this helps
you out. .

No comments:

Post a Comment