Thursday, April 30, 2020

April See Yeah

Though I stayed at home for the most
part like many Americans the month
of April seemed to go by fast.

The weather has been pretty good for
the most part. In fact, yesterday the
temperature hit seventy in Seattle.

Depending how much rain we get
today it will be lowest rainfall here
in ten years. The temperatures have
been in the sixties for the most part
during the day.

I have gotten out some going to the
grocery store and stopping to get
a cup of coffee otherwise sweet
home.

I haven't gotten gas in almost four
weeks so I figure need to do so
tomorrow. I have a trip to the grocery
store plus the pharmacy so do the gas
thing at the same time.

Oh yes I forgot to mention I do go
out for walks almost every day.
Where I walk depends whether
I get coffee as well. There is a
trail near where I get coffee.

Enjoy your last day of April and
I will check you on May day.

No comments:

Post a Comment