Friday, May 1, 2020

Look At Life Purpose "Being Influence"

Right now you can be influence  even if it
is with one person or family.

Though you may have social distancing
where you live talking to your neighbor
is a good idea.

Say you have a fence between the two
of you the neighbor is out cutting grass
or working in his hard. Say hello asking
how things are going.

Just like you he needs conversation as
well with another person. I certainly
know I do.

When I go out for a walk or take something
to the garbage talking sometimes happens.

Yesterday I talked to my neighbor twice.
He and his wife along with baby were
taking their dogs out for a walk. The dogs
were excited to see me.

Another occasion I saw he had bought a
new truck. He got the truck on line trading
in his other vehicle.

We didn't spend a lot of time talking however
it was enjoyable. Go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment