Monday, April 20, 2020

Oversaturated

With the coronavirus happening it seems
social media is oversaturated along with
the news media.

Blogs like this one is not getting its
normal readership. I do want to let
you know how appreciative I am
that you check with me here even
if it once in a while.

I know we are all looking for life
to get back to normal or at least
as close to being normal as can
be.

Here in Washington state at the
capital in Olympia a crowd of
a few thousand showed up to
protest the stay at home order
on Sunday.

Many people especially those
in home building are upset with
the governor because they are
not considered an essential job
or business.

I can see their concern because
they are primarily working outdoors.
There is some construction happening
but not in home building.

I can understand not getting a
regular paycheck as well; so
having a lack of money is a
big concern. Most of the workers
are on by the pay check.

The sad part not only are they
not getting a paycheck when
all people are able to get back
to work will the builders be
able to sell the homes.

The market here was strong before
the virus but how strong will it
take to get back along with the
economy is the question.

Of course the workers are
concerned about now instead
of later.

There are jobs available in the
essential businesses so people
could go to work some one else
temporarily.

Anyway, I hope things are going
well with you. I want to continue
encouraging you that life will get
better once again. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment