Friday, May 15, 2020

Plans For The Weekend

With the Coronavirus plans for the
weekends sound odd compared to
what they used to be.

Most people plans to do something
around the home unless they go on
their boat or to a park or somewhere
else.

I decided this weekend I am going to
drive to Port Angeles, Washington.
It is about a two-hour drive without
making any stops on the way.

On a good day you can view Vancouver
Island, Canada. Port Angeles has a
ferry you can take over to the island.
Right now the ferries are not going
because of the virus.

We are expecting rain this weekend
so many will probably stay home,
however, I figure a good idea to
go anyway.

It will be interesting to see what
happens on the trip. I can do it
all in in one day so I will be back
late Saturday.

Whatever you do find some kind
adventure this weekend. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment