Sunday, May 3, 2020

The Place and Time of Your Purpose

Not only are you here to raise up your
children in the way they should go you
are here for the place and time of your
purpose and destiny.

God created me to make a difference in
Gig Harbor, Washington and around the
world in the 21st century and much of
the last half of the 2oth century.

I didn't know much about my purpose in
the 20th century, however, I am sure God
used me in the manner he wanted me too.
Now he is doing the same in this century.

I am saying this because you were created
for the same thing. You are in your city
and country for a purpose and destiny.
Only you and God knows what it is.

I know I will go to different cities in the USA
and the world as well. This blog for the most
part is to encourage those who read it whether
intentionally or by accident. Actually there
isn't an accident, however, you are here for
a purpose. I expect you are searching you will
find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment