Monday, May 4, 2020

Us Or Me?

First of all welcome to Monday. It isn't the
same for the new normal. Personally I can't
wait to get back to the old  normal how about
you.

Some people here in the USA believe the
virus is all about politics which it could
be, however, I don't to spend my time
thinking about conspiracies'.

For some it is me against the liberals
and I am sure for others it is me
against the conservatives. Another
thing I don't want to spend time on.

I am Ok with those who don't agree                          
with me since there seems to be a                    From the New Yorker June 2, 2014
lot of that going on.

I have friends on social media writing
about it all about me. I am speaking of
them as me not me here.

They do speak of us as well but it
begins with me. At least that is how
I look at it.

Most people who at least spent some
time in church even as a child are
familiar with the Lord's Prayer. It is
mentioned in the prayer let thy will
be done.

So I see no us or me in there. I know
there is controversy not only getting
back to work or how our lives were
in February.

Our governor in Washington State
has four phases to get everyone back
to work and as close to normal life
as well. Many of my friends want to
right now not take four phases.

They might be right since our governor
is basing everything on data which I
am not sure is right in the first place.
Also, these same friends of mine many
don't want to be tested. Another conspiracy
for some of them too.

I figure to be tested when the time comes
which I hope is soon. I want to be sure
I haven't had the virus at all. I am looking
what is best for others not for me. Also,
I don't want my conscience wandering if
I have affected anyone. This leads to more
controversy concerning antibodies and such
I won't go there. I will leave it right now.

I just want to remind us our purpose is
about serving others and not ourselves
in whatever manner that comes.

It does take wisdom to get through all
of this. Even with wisdom it doesn't
mean others will listen. Many have
already made up their minds and changing
it is hard to do.

Until next time stay safe and happy. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment