Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Every Life Matters

Not to diminish the life of George Floyd the black man 
who died in the hands of the Minneapolis, Minnesota
police office we still must realize all lives matter.

Right now we have to make every  black person  treated
with respect the police as well as everyone else; however,
in the long run everyone needs to be treated by the police
in the same fashion.

Actually it is more than just the police everyone needs to
treat others as equals no matter what they are like.

I have a friend who spoke out about those with special needs.
They to need to be treated no differently than anyone else.

I can understand that fully when I was a young child I couldn't
hear very well and I didn't talk until I was five years old. I 
had to go to a speak therapist for help. I fortunately wasn't
treated differently at the time. At least I don't remember anyway.

When I reached ninth grade in high school there were several
who tried to bully me. I didn't take what they dished out by
fighting back myself. If I were to tell anyone who has been 
bullied is to defend themselves.

I am not saying you have to cause violence as a youngster
but you should fight back. It doesn't mean to pull out a gun,
or a knife. I fought back with my hands. I didn't cause a lot
of damage to those who bullied me but they knew that I 
meant business as well and I wasn't  going to accept what
they were trying to do to me either.

I feel to that most of those that have done school shootings 
were bullied when they were in middle school or high school.
They had anger built up in the end wanted those who hurt 
them pay for it.

I know some will  say you should go to your parents, teachers,
or principal  but that is easier said then done. I have to say most
of those who are being bullied don't want anyone to know and
that goes for any adult  I certainly know I didn't want anyone
to know. 

We should   let  others know especially those who are being
 harmed in any manner whether physically or mentally that they do
matter. They can make a change in what the world looks 
like to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment