Thursday, June 4, 2020

June Has Arrived

I am sure everyone  realizes it is June now. It means we are
almost half way through the year.

I am pretty sure most people are hoping the second half of
2020 is better than the first half. Certainly the las three
months anyway.

The slogan lately has been the "new normal". I am not
sure about you I am ready to be back to normal. It
still may take a while to do so.

June in the northwest means summer is coming soon.
We will see some signs of it in June when it isn't 
raining.

The last few years June has been another extension
of summer. It used to be it would rain the second half
of the month plus early July.

The saying was 4th of July was the beginning of summer
and most year it is true.

I have been used to rain in late June for so many years
I am fine with it raining since the sun will be out for
the most part the following three months.

I am sure it is hard to plan what summer will be this
year at this point. Places are starting to open up around
here though it hasn't quite done here as of yet.

The important thing is to enjoy each day for what it is.
We can't be sure how many more of them we have.
Let your life purpose be the reason for your success. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment