Thursday, July 2, 2020

Get A Call

It was nice to hear from my cousin Christy
on Wednesday afternoon. We don't get in a
lot of calls, however, we do so every so often.

She called because she had been thinking
about me since the loss of my mother along
with the coronavirus.

It was encouraging to hear her voice and
catchup on things. How her family is doing
along with mine.

I look forward to visiting with her when the
virus is all cleared up. She and her husband
David spend spring and late fall in Arizona
while rest of the year in British Columbia,
Canada.

She told me they had a lot of rain in June
and July 1 having a downpour. I would say
they are ready for summer.

It is always a good thing to call family or
a friend. To encourage them with words 
and voice. They know the person you are
and what a difference you make. Amen!

💓

No comments:

Post a Comment