Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Hello July

First of all I want to do is wish my relatives
as well as the whole country have a great
Canada Day. This is the day they celebrate
their independence. 

Canada received there independence on
July 1 1767. I remember it well my family
took a trip across Canada and eastern USA
the summer of 1967 while I was a young lad.
It was there Bi-centennial. 

This year we hope the coronavirus can be
stopped in Canada, USA, and the rest of
the world. July we want to remember you
the month the virus stopped.

Most of us are trying to get our lives
back to normal as much as we can,
however, the virus is still rising in 
places once again. We have to be
smart about it. We have to be smart
about wearing masks when we should
and do a lot of praying and repentance.
Amen!




No comments:

Post a Comment