Monday, July 20, 2020

Getting Ready To Go

I am going on another road trip today.
I will be leaving earlier than on the 
previous trips for two reasons.

It will be a longer trip plus the
weather will be hotter especially
where my designation is.

It will probably be one hundred
degrees where I am going as the
high so hopefully start driving back
before it gets that hot.

I will put sun screen on before I 
leave and take it with me as well
if I need to add more.

I will end up on I-90 going first 
over Snoqualmie pass before 
entering eastern Washington.
There temperatures are usually
ten to fifteen degrees higher
than here during the summer.

I expect to make several stops
especially on the way back home.
If I am tired I hope to find some
shade to rest.

Enjoy your day with many blessings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment