Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Hard To Get Sleep

This doesn't happen to me having
problem getting sleep at night.

Tonight I slept for a couple of 
hours but now don't feel like it.

Maybe writing here will allow 
me to get back to sleep.

Monday was a beautiful day
and a hot day while I drove
over to Eastern Washington.

I didn't go as far as I intended. 
Where I wanted to go was farther
then I remember but it is was 
still a good drive.

I made my first stop at Snoqualmie
Pass. It certainly didn't look the 
same in summer as in winter.
I wasn't expecting to but took
no pictures there.

My next stop was about 20 miles
east of the pass at Lake Kachess.
What a beautiful spot. Met a woman
with her young son camping at the
foot of the Lake.




My next stop was another 20 miles on Highway I-90 at Roslyn.
It is known where the scenery of the television show North
Exposure. 



Roslyn was founded in 1886. Though it has some modern homes it
certainly looks like it is back quite a few years as well.

My next and lost stop was at Lake Easton National Park.
I didn't take any pictures. What I saw a lot of families
camping out. It looked like a popular spot for such
a thing.

Final picture returning going west on I-90 is Keechelus Lake



Had I continued there are so many places to see going north off of
I-90. I hope to take trips to those places again. 

A popular spot is Lake Chelan. A large group from my church
spent the weekend there. Several miles from Roslyn and Easton
is Cle Elem. 

Check a map of the whole north area east of Seattle you will
be impressed.

Now I am going to see whether I can get back to sleep. I am
not that confident right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment