Thursday, July 30, 2020

Good bye July

Hard to believe July is wrapping up. I just
realized how to spell it right. lol

For the first half of the month here in
Western Washington we were wondering
if summer was ever going to happen.

Now we can say yes it has.

I don't let my life be dictated by the
weather but certainly a lot better when
it is sunny. I don't want it too hot though
either.  

Next Wednesday I am going on adventure
going up north  near the Canadian border.
I am meeting up with my older cousin Peggy.

Our cousin Ray passed away in April. They
finally had his funeral on Sunday, however,
I wasn't able to attend since they only allow
50 people to attend. 

Peggy and I will be meeting up in Burlington
Washington which is almost two hour drive
for me. Peggy lives on Whidbey Island so
closer for her. 

We will be meeting Ray's widow Linda. So
it will be nice to hear stories about his life.
I had met him on occasion primarily at 
family reunions.

It will be nice to chat with Peggy as well.
The drive will be about an hour from 
Burlington. 

It will be a long day as well I know for sure.
Pray and wish me well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment