Friday, July 31, 2020

What Will August Be Like

To be honest my last post was supposed 
to be for today but I accidentally already
posted it which is Ok.

Now we have to see what August has
in store for us. Of course, it is still 
important to take one day at a time.
Like I said before we can make plans
but we can't worry about tomorrow 
while it is still called today.

The only plan I have right now is I 
will meeting up with my cousin Peggy
on Wednesday in Burlington Washington.

Burlington is a small town about an hour
drive north of Seattle. We are going to 
Everson Washington just past Bellingham
near the Canadian border. It is about an
hour drive from Burlington.

Peggy and I our cousin Ray passed away
in April. They had a limited amount
of space for people to attend his funeral
which took place last Sunday. I wasn't
able to attend since it was mainly immediate
who
family. I am going to see Linda his widow
to give my respect.

I didn't know Ray very well although I
did see him at some of our family reunions.
He was into farming just like his parents.

It is important to give respect to anyone
who is family or we feel like family.

It will be a long day but it will be nice
to catch up with Peggy as well.  She
lives on Whidbey Island which is west
of Burlington. She grew up in Bellingham. 
She is ten years older then me or at least
around that mark anyway so I really have
known her as an adult.

I do remember going to her wedding as
a young child. It was quite the trip having
car trouble on the way not making sure
we would make it on time which we did.

This was before the interstate was put in
so took a lot longer to get there as well.

I only remember pieces of the trip since
I was so young. 

No comments:

Post a Comment