Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Prayer and Meditation

Yes I finally was able to get some
sleep after praying and meditation.

I am sure some Christians don't
believe in meditation but Christians
have been doing so since Jesus
Christ.

Just because other religions plus
those who do yoga shouldn't stop
Christians to do so.

I began praying then went into
meditating on some of the scriptures
before falling asleep.

I may decide to do so on a regular
basis now. Also, when I wake up
as well.

Every morning I read two different
books of the old testament and new 
testament. 

Right now I am in the first chapter
of Samuel and starting on Jeremiah.
I am in 2 Corinthians and Revelation.
When I finish Revelation then I will
go to Mark.  I finished Matthew a few
weeks ago.

I have a routine to my reading of the
Bible. It allows me to read the Bible
two or three times a year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment