Friday, August 14, 2020

A Wonderful August So Far



I figured to change things up now so
the weather has been summer like here
in Western Washington.

This week continuing the temperatures
to be in the seventies. It seems to dip
down to the low 50s at night.

Thursday I headed for my trip to 
north part of Western Washington
near the border of  Canada. The
border is still closed so can't enter
into Canada.

I will have some pictures here on
Saturday's post. Just remind you I
do have a new website called Herb's
look at travel.  So I will have
additional pictures shown there as
well. The link there is https://herbnightingale.blogspot.com/

Enjoy your weekend with much pleasure
while living your life of purpose. Amen!

I almost forgot Sunday our temperatures
will go up to the low to mid 90s. It doesn't
happen often around here. The summer is
usually very comfortable being in the 70s 
and 80s. 

No comments:

Post a Comment