Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Being Passionate In Whatever We Do



I hope whatever I am writing here you feel
I am passionate in what I am saying and doing.

Tuesday I found out a new sports website I 
am writing for pacificnwsports.com I was
named writer of the month for July. I show
the passion in the teams I am writing for.
It is so good to be honored in this way.

I  hope we all can get honored for what
we do in life. People recognize us for the
work we do in our life purpose.  Our
gifts and talents stand out.

I just want to remind you of my new 
site herb's look at travel. I hope to go
to as many places in the USA and other
countries I can. A lot of it will happen
depending on you. The link to the site is
herbnightingale.blogspot.com. Right now
I am at home so I will be showing places
I have been to and will go to around in
the state of Washington before heading out
to other places.

Even while I travel I still plan on writing 
to you encouraging you in your life purpose.
You can be the best you can especially with
passion coming out of you.

Have a great rest of this day doing what
you do best. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment