Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Positive Words To Use



I believe it is important for us to use
positive words when speaking to others.
I know I have mentioned it before, however,
these days it is more important than ever.

Most people want to talk negative and
so much is wrapped in politics. At least
here in the USA..

I was looking at my note pad where I jot
things down sometimes to use here.

I just want to say how much I appreciate
those who take the time to read my blog.
Not as many people are ready this like 
they used to. A lot of that has to do with
google making changes a couple years ago.

What I found is some of the words in the
English alphabet from A-Z. I just looked
at  a few today. In the a's coming to my
attention are the words abundance, accommodate,
and achievement. Those are three strong words
we could use every day or often any way. 

We should pray for abundance while accommodating
others and achieving a lot in our lives. 

I will mention other words shown here to for
encouragement. Again be sure to tell your
friends here about this blog. Also, I have
a group on Facebook "Living in your life
purpose".  I write something on Monday's
Wednesdays and Fridays. Sometimes I
write something I have mentioned here
however different as well.

Write in the comments if there is something
you would like me to write about or you
have criticism as well. Thank you so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment