Monday, August 31, 2020

Happens On Sundays

I woke up just fine on Sunday, however, about
an hour before church talking with a couple at
the coffee shop I didn't feel as well.

I decided to go to church anyway since it was
only five minutes away. I could go home if I
ended up feeling worse.

I was distracted during worship to some degree
since I wasn't feeling well. I even made it through
the sermon as well.

The sermon was about being prepared. Since now
we are going into the new season of fall. Pastor
Mike said many of us were not prepared for the virus
as we should have. He mentioned those with oil
were prepared for Jesus return while those not 
with oil will not be.

After the service I spent a little time talking with
a fellow church member then I saw three young
girls. I decided I would talk to them. Just to say
I haven't talked to three girls that age in a long 
time.

I think the four of us had a good time talking. I
am sure they are not used to talking with adults
outside their parents very often so they were
excited to do so or at least they showed it that way.

I asked the girls what they were going to do for
the afternoon. They told me what they were going to
do. One had chips figuring she was going to eat
them all afternoon. The second was going to visit
a neighbor friend and the third was going swimming.
I would think they are pretty good choices though I
am not sure I would eat chips all afternoon but if
you not other choices I guess why not.

It was interesting after the girls and I finished are
talk which which was longer than I would have thought
on my way to the car to leave I walked right by their
three dads. I stopped into their conversation.  

I went home to relax hoping to feel better. I feel 
being sick on a Sunday is a spiritual attack since
it does only happen on Sundays to me. Prayer and
fasting is the way to go to get back on track. 

I still feel a little under the weather so prayer and
some fasting since I am not real good at it is in
order. Want to get back on my feet continuing on
my journey doing my life purpose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment