Saturday, August 1, 2020

Vacation Time

Most years people of Western Washington
take their vacation in August. As we know
this isn't most years.

There a lot of places to visit right in our
backyard so this good time to do it. 

Eastern Washington is very lovely as
well, however, I find it too hot this
time of the year. Often hits hundred
degrees. I don't consider it much 
fun. 

I have mentioned before using your
life purpose vacation is a good time.
You maybe getting away from normal
routine but still using your gifts and
talents is a good thing. Of course,
I am going by my experience.

August is starting off weather wise
as July ended very warm. We have
had years where it has been cloudy
for a good share of the month.

Most people would say they don't
like it because so much of the year
it is cloudy  here so why August.

So you are off on vacation enjoy 
wherever you are going. Don't
forget to check here once in awhile
thanks and God bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment