Tuesday, September 15, 2020

A Bit Of Good News



Woke up this morning where it had
rained in the night. Something we
needed real bad with being so dry.

The fires are being contained, however,
the smoke and fog is still here though
not as bad as it has been. Still can't 
see across the water but still very 
good news. 

Many people are staying indoors
and not going anyway. Sort of what
we have been used to since March.

For some it has been an issue of
breathing while for me it is more 
my eyes. I figure spending a little
less time on this computer and the
television.

I have to call my cousin Peg to
be sure we are still up for me on
a visit for tomorrow. I am sure 
we are otherwise she would have
called me. Good assumption right.

Anyway, whatever you are or have
been up to today may you be blessed
and be a blessing to. Others will
follow your lead. 

😎

No comments:

Post a Comment