Sunday, September 13, 2020

A Voice

In Jesus time there was a man named John
the Baptist. He lived in the wilderness of
Israel. He spoke words of encouragement.
He asked people to repent and be baptized.
He spoke about a man the messiah who was
coming after him. He would baptize people
with the Holy Spirit.

Today we need men and women doing the 
same encouraging others to change their 
ways. I hope I am one of those men right
here.

This year life has gotten so crazy. Here in
the USA we first had the virus like most of
the world then protesting over the death of
George Floyd by a white police officer and
now we are having fires in my state of 
Washington, Oregon and California. It all
started in California. Many acres, homes 
and lives have been lost.

The world is going crazy now with the 
virus, hate crimes, protesting, and wild
fires. We don't have fires near where I 
live but we have smoke. The governor
of Washington asked people to stay at
home.

I got out for a little while by going to my
favorite coffee shop. I drove around the 
area for a few minutes as well I saw several
people walking but not nearly the amount
happening on a Saturday. 

I went to the spit of the harbor look toward
Tacoma and Vashon Island. The fog and 
smoke was so thick I could not see either
place. The fog and smoke was settle right 
on the water. 


My encouragement is we be a voice to those
around us especially those who are depressed
and in fear. Come along side people. 

May God bless you this day. May his face
shine upon you. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment