Saturday, September 12, 2020

Inside Or Out

Saturday I am going to a reunion of a former
church I went to. The reunion is going to take
place on the property where the church used
to be and the church I am currently attending.
Quite ironic isn't it.

What could be difficult is we are having a lot
of smoke in the area because of fires. It might
be hard to breath outside so we might have to
look to go inside.

I am sure we will try to have our time outside
since the weather is really nice and above
normal. Enough people having trouble breathing
we may go indoors.

I have been told wearing a mask like we have 
for the virus doesn't help health wise when it
comes to smoke so we shouldn't be wearing
masks. I certainly won't be.

I have been blessed so far where the smoke 
hasn't bothered me though I do have to be
careful at the same time. 

We will be into the raining season soon which
we really need right now. At least the temperatures
are going to be around eighty instead of ninety
which was forecasted earlier in the week.

I salute all the firemen who are out fighting the
fires right now. We have smoke because the 
winds blew it in from the east earlier in the 
week.  

I know there are those who are fearful but we
must remember God is in charge. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment