Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Being Thoughtful

What I write about here in the morning is
usually the first thing that pops into my head.

Being thoughtful allows us to be a person 
many can like. On one level we want to be
liked by others. Whether it is a good thing
or not. 

I believe God wants us to be liked but he
realizes it can be a downfall for us as well.
What I mean is we can be distracted by 
wanting to be liked so much. We don't 
end up being the person he created us to
be. We try to impress others by being kind
and thoughtful. We can be very distraught
when others don't care for us.

I am saying this so we are careful in how 
we may feel or how others look to us. This
is to encourage us to be ourselves instead
of what we want others make us out to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment