Wednesday, September 9, 2020

There Are Days Like This

Tuesday I had one of those days I am glad
doesn't happen very often. I got myself a
new cell phone last Thursday. New service
as well so had to wait for the number  to come
over. I found on Monday issues activating the
phone. I went to the store to see the problem
on Tuesday. 

Thought the issue was taken care of but I found
after getting home it wasn't true. After spending
a lot of time on the phone now they have send
me another one. We rebooted the phone but
nothing changed. I am others have gone through
the same thing but didn't feel better.

I guess later on when the phone I get is working
fine I will laugh about it but until then not so
much. No one will be able to get hold of me either
unless they know my other number. Nothing I can
do about this anyway.

The phone I get to replace this lemon one should
work quickly I hope. I will have to put info in again.
At least on the bright side I was able to get a good
night sleep on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment