Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Interesting Debate

I am not sure why I even watched in
the beginning, however, I saw the
whole Presidential debate between
President Trump and former Vice
President Joe Biden.

I could easily say it was a waste of
my time. In fact, for most people
it was.

Unless you were someone who 
was undecided the debate really
didn't mean anything. It certainly
was for me anyway. I wasn't going
to change sides.

For Trump supporters they wouldn't
change because it is all about what
is right not how he acted. This was
about a shouting match I am not sure
how many would vote for him anyway.

Next Wednesday will be the debate
between the Vice President choices.
I believe this will be more interesting.
I am sure it won't be the shouting match
this one was.




No comments:

Post a Comment