Thursday, October 1, 2020

A Bit of Rest

Now we are in October it only makes sense I
come down a little sick which means I have to
take it easy for a few days.

I don't have a cold yet but my history it is coming
real soon. This means when I am around people
I have to wear my mask more than I usually do.

I know wearing a mask isn't the easiest thing to
do. I will have to lower the top every few minutes
to breath. 

Being sick doesn't keep me totally down but I
still have to rest some so I don't stay sick for
a while. 

Since I am a baseball fan gives me an excuse
to watch the playoffs which just started. It is
too bad my team is not in the playoffs so I will
have to see who I root for.

My brother used to live in St. Louis; I enjoyed
the Cardinals as a child to so they will be the
team I root for.

Remember everyone stay as healthy as you
can. Be as normal as you can as well. Have
the right attitude and encourage yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment