Monday, September 28, 2020

Life Purpose: Speaking Out

I have heard over the last several months how
protesting is our constitutional right here in the
USA. I believe in it, however, I am tired of what
has been going along with the protesting. It is
the violence and the looting going as well.

I guess the local government thinks it is OK
to do such things since they haven't really 
stopped any of it. 

I know Seattle which is almost an hour drive
depending on traffic from where I live has 
a lot of violence and looting. I shake my head
when I hear those who say we have a right to
protest. It is true but not the unlawful looting.

An important part of our life purpose is to 
speak out but in an orderly fashion. Again
I don't mind protesting but over several months
it is tiresome to me. I know I have gotten the
message so why continue. Of course, the
local government needs to change things
but how does protesting for a long period
of time help the cause. 

I understand if nothing changes after a period
of time you must go out and give your voice
again. In many ways it is like people here
sharing political posts. I know who your for
and against I have heard it for five years time
to move on.

I remember back in the day when young people
were protesting the Vietnam War. By the way,
I was younger then them at the time. They did
peaceful sit ins or maybe a better words sit down.
Actually words were not spoken much I recall
anyway.

It is important for all of us to speak out it is part
of our life purpose. I can do so here well as in
public. You ask anyone who knows me I have
no problem talking. lol.  Give respect to others
especially those  in authority even though they
maybe doing something wrong and the reason
you are speaking out. 

So when you have the opportunity speak out 
let others know how you feel but remember to
do so in peace. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment