Sunday, September 27, 2020

Weather: off and on

The last week here in Western Washington
the weather has turned to fall.

September though is supposed to end like
summer with temperatures in the mid 70s.

I know for some 70s isn't summer temperatures,
however, it is here. Summer the temperatures
go from 70s up to 90. 

It will be nice to see the sun come out for
several days. This will mean the color of
the trees changing be easier to see.

Over the next six months we will only see
the sun come out now and then. The reason
we are known for having wet weather. 

Most years I can catch up with some who
I haven't seen during the summer what they
did and what are the plans for the rest of
the year.

As we know this isn't a normal year. There
have been some people I haven't seen since
March. There are those I do catch up with
on social media. 

Though more people are getting out there
are some who haven't left their homes only
to go grocery shopping unless they are 
having them delivered.

I would say not the way to live in my estimation.
Those with poor health I can understand though
I have seen some of them out on occasion.

So I do my life purpose the best way I can. Nice
to have this site to speak. Enjoy the next three 
months. Christmas is now less than three months
away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment