Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Preparation September

My pastor Mike Riches along with a few others
say this is preparation September.

It makes sense with the summer coming to a close
and school beginning.

The loss of my mother in March before things
shutting down because of the Pandemic I had
to take the time to grieve well as getting rid
of some of her stuff I know it is time for me
to begin preparation of my next stage of life
purpose.

It is a good idea for us all to see where things
go and be prepared for what is going to happen
next in our lives. Not only do we have the Pandemic
still with us we have to be prepared for what 
comes next.

For some have children in elementary school
while others have teenagers ready to finish high
school and others with those wanting to get 
married. Whatever stage we are at we do have
to be prepared for it all.

We have a life purpose that is our main goal
along with a lot of little ones. We will see how
things go along the way, however, we must be
prepared too. It is what's next for me right now.
Amen!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment