Thursday, September 3, 2020

Thinking About Dreams

When it comes to dreams I usually don't
remember them for the most part. I believe
I am thinking about the dreams when I
wake up.

I wonder thinking about dreams is more
common than actually remember about
the dreams.

This morning I thinking about the late
country singer Glen Campbell. It didn't 
seem it was about anything specific about
him. I am wondering if I was dreaming
about  him.

I do remember when I was a kid Glen
Campbell had a variety show. It was one
of my favorite shows on television.

Now I am wondering do we dream about
some of our favorite memories along with
future events.

I don't know I get any answers but something
to think about. If you have any answers 
write down in the comments. Thanks 

No comments:

Post a Comment