Thursday, September 10, 2020

What Have You Thought In Last Months



I was at a home meeting Wednesday night. A first
one in some time. One of the questions asked what
affect did the corona virus have on us.

A couple of people mentioned having fear during
the virus. I know life has  been tough since the 
virus has hit us, however, we should not let fear 
and depression brings down.

Those of you know my mother passed away during
the early stages of the virus in March.

I was upset because I was told to isolate myself,
and places here were closed except the grocery 
stores. Reading materials about the grieving process
is not to isolate yourself. I was mad because of the
force of isolation.

I am a lot better now though I do deal with some
depression but I have been used to it. The first 
two months after the passing of my mother I spent
a lot of time sorting things and getting rid of items.
I still have things to get rid of but I am in a good 
place.

Now what I have to do is make decision what my
life will be like in the future. This is something we
all  have to decide. Don't let the virus or any other
situation or what people tell you believe in yourself
and what you out to do. 

The news media especially want you to have your
minds made up for you. Don't them do so. Think
inside yourself for the answers. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment